Tuesday 27 July 2010

Not so spicy turkey burgers!

Not a lot happened today apart from going swimming first thing - left everyone in bed- it is school holidays after all. Wished I'd made a shopping list cos i could have nipped to the shops after. But i am not allowed out without my shopping list so needed to return and make it. I have recently tried to plan meals and buy accordingly and yes it is working i don't buy too much - well that's not true i don't buy things i don't need. I did buy 3 Gem lettuces and then felt guilty thinking i should be growing them. So cant win! Went to work for meeting, had lunch and work catch up with team members at same time. Lunch was fab. Goats cheese salad and it was big. the others had yummy looking paninis. I'm on my Atkins diet so did OK. Didn't get home till late and then encouraged daughter no 2 to make spicy turkey burgers which she did- and she did do washing up - shock horror!(of a fashion!) Then had them with home made chips and veg they tasted OK apart from neither of us realising that it should have been tablespoons instead of teaspoon for the soya and chilli sauce. I was not trying to interfere!

No comments:

Post a Comment