Thursday 20 February 2014

A year ahead.

A year has passed since I actually blogged - don't think I will ever get  into this. I like facebook, instant information. But this is a nice record of things that have gone on.
 What has happened in year 2013? It has zipped by.
The main thing is my dear Dad passed away in  September. This is us  with our eyes being bigger than our stomachs at the local carvery to his house!
OD graduated from Lincoln uni with a first class honors well done, my dearest!
YD went to Mexico with GirlGuiding, after we  fundraised 2/3 rds of the amount and parents topped it up for her.
Work has had it's difficulties.Garden has been neglected and sewing has been bits  here and there.
 What a fortunate person i am to have such a lovely family.
Here is a picture of my lovely mum too, was thinking only the other day i do not have many photos but she always prefered to be behind the camera than being photo'd. I like this because it reminds me of the time when i was at home as a teenager with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment