Wednesday 5 August 2015

Book club last night

Last night was book club night at Freyja's. She has a wonderful old Westmorland house  with a tower and a ghost. I convinced myself that little ghost girl had got in the car and had come home with me. But I don't really think she has!

 Our new Book the Rivers of London by Ben AAronovivitch.



We discussed slightly our previous Ian Rankin book which some liked some not. I think we were all too tired to care about  any of the books. All working and playing too hard. But it was lovely get together with like minded people.

 Freyja has a love of sewing and had asked me if I had any autumn colours for a doll's dress she was making.

This wassail I could find. She chose the birch tree one on the left. I will look out and see if there is more, but I did look well last night. Looking forward to seeing the doll dressed once completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment