Saturday 9 June 2012

Posting in the month of the J's

It seems I have not posted since January and so now it is June I thought I ought to do some thing about this!
 So I have been laid up for the last 4 weeks with a bad back and now am beginning to resurface.
The garden is in a state and after having that lovely dry spell and then that lovely rain the garden is a jungle. I thought this may inspire me to get the garden under control which was my intention this year. I will not speak about the inside at the moment but have my two daughters at home with me it being the end of the Jubilee holiday and so they have sort of been helping.

We have had a big AGM with Guiding in the Division and the setting was the lovely Hutton Roof village hall which was transformed into a wonderful place to have an evening meal let alone a meeting. i am just so sorry i never took a photo of the decorated venue.

And the sewing situation well............................Nothing .................
although the sewing machine has been out since January. But since OD came home from uni. last week it has gone away. I am proposing to cover my ercol settee with some very nice material but not yet decided.....

No comments:

Post a Comment