Monday 19 January 2015

2015 an annual blog!

I have decided to try and write weekly and thought if I tried a new tack it would keep me going.
 I like trying new recipes, I like Nigel Slater's cooking. So what if I try to cook one new recipe of his a week and then  record it here as to whether I liked it etc.
 Well famous last words!


 The idea is I follow Nigel Slater's ' the kitchen diaries ' and try to record what I have actually done, then I can look back at the photos of what I have done!
 Because I need a catch up I am  looking at the recipes from January 1st to now January 19th. I have just seen the lamb stew  with pearl barley. So will try that in the week. But already I am faltering because I need to make a shopping list for Lamb etc. And cannot figure when to go to shops this week!
Mon - day out walk with OH need the exercise!
Tues - work
Wed- no work But alittle prep for Guides also got to go to my leaving party from Brownies a bit anxious about that!
Thurs - work and then off to the Midlands to see Sister until Monday!

 Don't think this is a good week to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment