Monday 19 January 2015

The garden 2015

Yes, I need to record that too, as this year and it is only January I have already cleared the greenhouse and pruned the grape. The hens are pottering about.

And yes the fence at the back has blown down, next doors well the house over the back! Will prop it up later and the patio has a smothering of snow left from yesterday as it was the coldest night last night supposedly - I didn't notice, did not need the extra blanket on!

 I am going to add my garden photos here so I can see how well things grew this year.

January 2015 messy patio and lone hen!
This is actually april 2014, which is when I finally ventured into the garden. This year I have been inspired by Sarah Raven' s video on how to grow sweet peas and thus I went off to the green house and tidied and then ordered all my seeds just waiting for them to arrive!

Around the back door April 2014
My three raised beds alittle tidier. April 2014
The patio looking tidy and spruced up April 2014
Seeds all sown. April 2014
Yeh, my wasabi plant which I then spit off the babies, will need to show how they have faired over the last 9 months in a mo.


View from my deck chair in the green house. April 2014.
 
And below Sarah Raven's inspiring sweet peas. Today  -well from her web site.


May 2014
May 2014
May 2014
May 2014. The hen coop  looking tidy and non muddy as it is today with all this rain and snow! 



 May 2014 The lawn looking good when I bother to mow it. The rockery ha you can't tell, too much couch grass in there!

May 2014  the tidy back door.
Some pesky little mouse likes to collect the gravel stones and use them  as what?  Protection for front door ? Stopping intruders? Don't know but I do like the idea this mouse has got some brains? Saying that I don't like it when they, the mice sit and eat my grapes in an evening!
My 2014 the tidy patio.
 And below the beautiful sage and Rosemary in the herb  bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment