Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year 2016

Today is  the 1st of January 2016, what does that mean ? The end of one year and into the next I suppose.

 I feel last year and the previous one has been robbed from us due to circumstances and I have been too tired to do anything with all this travel.
But 2016 is when I must get up and do. Visit the places I want to go, do the things I want to do and just honestly get going.
Will it happen who knows?
Day trips are the answer for this year and utilising my time in a better manner!. Spending time sorting.
 I have just read http://lovemademyhome.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/retrospectives-warwick-castle.html#comment.   And would so love to visit Warwick castle I have not been there since a child. She  mentioned she had visited  Warwick castle  and had some beautiful photos and  I so wish to visit there sometime soon.

My to do list for 2016
  • Visit the Lincolnshire wolds 
  • Visit Warwick Castle (despite the huge cost to get in)
  • Make a patchwork quilt for YD
  • Make a quilt to raffle off for Uganda.
  • Sort mum and dads items and make them into a story book.
  • Sell the toys.
  • Spend more time with OH
  • Sort out health issues.
  • Go for chats with friends.  I have missed tea and cake as I am supposed to be reducing in weight haha ! 
  • Loose 2 stone in weight and eat in a more healthy manner.
  • Support YD with A levels
  • Support OD in her educational requirements.
  • Make space in the house.
  • Delete those people who cause me angst out of my life. Can this be done?
  • Read more, or have more time to read more.


    Are any of these achievable?

    Who? Knows? I will endeavour to review them throughout the year. And see what happens when we get to 2017. That sounds a long way a way but it will be here before I know it.

     I have another one.
    • To keep up todate with my blog!!




    No comments:

    Post a Comment