Sunday 24 January 2016

Bad Back!


Well, today I am resting. On Friday i went for my daily walk trying to do the 1000 miles in 2016 and oh the pain well now I have a bad back, the pain  of my shin splints pales into insignificance.
So I have not walked out since that shin splint pain/ discomfort and pottered about the house.
Having a few tasks to get on with, the most pressing was make a quilt to raffle to raise money for YD trip to UGANDA with GirlGuiding.

So I decided to cut out the pieces. Well I spent a lot of time doing this and now I know that  I should have had a few breaks. It is back breaking work if you do it at a stupid angle like I was and so no surprise to know why I am in such pain this morning.  I am rather proud of what I have done so far. But am now doing things with trepidation.



I have since decided mix up the  shapes rather than have them in their own colour circles. And really rather like it. First pic. Same colour circles, second pic. Mixed up.
 I have also just found some other material that I got from a jumble sale years ago which was already cut into big pieces but I think this pattern will suit  that material and I could raffle that one off too.

1 comment: