Friday 8 January 2016

Other people's blogs.

All I want to do is read other people's blogs? And know what they are up to? I enjoy the variety of people's lives, the places  they live, the things they do, but this is not helping me. As I get nothing done.
 I have told myself it is like magazine reading,dipping into other people's lives. And so it is.
 I need to be strong give myself an hour of looking ( I love the photos too why are mine not as  good - envy!) and then move on, I could sit all day reading the interesting things people get up to.
 Today it is dark and wet and only getting light now at 9.30 am. It doesn't help that the light bulb has gone and I am too lazy to move from this comforting chair to get a new one.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! I spend ages reading everyone else's blogs!!!x

    ReplyDelete